Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

BRAWL TALK! January update × Sneak peeks Inside!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 346Member
edited January 27 in Brawl Stars

SNEAK PEEKS AND UPDATE INFO BELOW THESE CHANNELS
kairos time!

Coach cory!

Rey-Brawl stars!

Lex-Youtube
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,022Moderator
    edited January 28
    I don't know why everyone seems to hate new Mortis' voice, I like it :/

CREETORS OF DA NAIGHT
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 346Member
    I don't know why everyone seems to hate new Mortis' voice, I like it :/

CREETORS OF DA NAIGHT

Actually, No one is I guess Hating on his New voice. I'm actually glad Morti got his Lovely Voice to speak when slashing Dynamikes, Though it's infact that we all expected mortis Voice to be More Dull and hard. See how he looks in terms of presence, Ok? Now imagine his voice being. Still supercell proved us wrong and said Mortis is a really young guy, and so Brock xD

Bo's voice is Very weird, Still he has some Great Dialogues, His voice even matches with one of the Indian veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan, Lol
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra