Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Stats royale deck builder

killerkiller Posts: 1,050Member
Anyone try this? I wanted to see what it would choose. It picked a top deck for me using cards that were all lower then the average. where I played 4-5 battles and was severely underleveled compared to opponents. Seems a useless app outside of tourneys.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 610Member
    It seems like a very simple logic, just find a better player with the same card levels as me.

I play log bait and it just tell me to play the same deck as there are people better than me with the same cards.

The result is exactly what I expected (in terms of deck building), but it is useful. It is helpful for me to understand how high I should aim for this season.

Mind to share your player tag/result?
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,050Member
    My tag is Y8J00U8V

Its #1 deck was the golem cannon cart deck which all my cards are 10s and 11s (ignoring all my maxxed cards). I would have to drop several hundred cups for the recommended deck to compete.

All 10 recommended decks woukd likely force me to drop.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 610Member
    It looks like a sensible result to me.
    You are a decent player with an off meta deck, and the best player with that deck already, it is natural that it can only suggest you to try something else.
    There are actual players playing these suggested decks with high trophies, trying would not hurt.
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,050Member
    I did try one but started dropping a lot of cups as my whole deck was a level or more below my Opponents. I just wasn’t expecting it to suggest decks that would make me drop.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks: