Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Clash royale is drying!!!

I seen alot who play stop playing and i search in google and youtube!
Supercell User

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,131Moderator
    Did someone spill coffee on their phone or something? :crsmirk: :trollface:

That doesn't necessarily mean that the game is dying. People move on from games all the time. Some new game might come out that attracts a lot of players and gets popular quickly, like Fortnite. Or, some older game might get an update that gets players interested again, like Clash of Clans or Subway Surfers.

Interests change. Gaming is an especially fickle business because the biggest thing that players invest when playing is not money, but time. People can't really multitask at video games without sacrificing performance.

So, just because some people that used to play CR are moving on to something else, it doesn't mean everyone is stopping. Yes, prominent players like YTers can lead others to quit playing but others will keep right on playing it, regardless of its popularity.

Clash Royale does not have to be the top grossing app or most downloaded game to still be going strong. (I'm personally of the opinion that a game isn't dead until the game isn't played by anyone anymore). Supercell has killed off games before. Clash Royale is nowhere close to being shut down.
    DeltaDroid4
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,883Member
    You commited an ad populum AKA a fallacy that consist on affirm something because a good amount of people does it (e.g. most people agree with A, so A is true).

Basically, as Mastercal said, loads of youtubers just left Clash Royale and joined the Fortnitemania because that's the most popular game right now, but if you try to play a match you'll always find an oponent.
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 610Member
    Not sure if the Clash Royale is dying or not, but I am still enjoying the game, it is what matters.
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    Yes clash royale is drying but not dying. :crsmirk:
    GiorgakisLostParadise
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,404Member
    Don't put your phone in the dryer :crsmirk:

I find a match fine. It's just the yters moving on

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • ntinoskonstantinoskonsta Posts: 68Member
    Still feels pretty wet to me, idk what you're talking about.
    #YYGRJ9P2 - F2P level 11 - Legendary Arena - PB 4625 Trophies - 88/88 Cards

Ladder Deck: Miner (10), Mini PEKKA (11), Valkyrie (11), Musketeer (11), Minions (12), Tombstone (11), Fireball (11), Zap (12) - Average 11.125

Favorite cards: Mini PEKKA, Bandit B)

• SupercellUserSupercellUser Posts: 51Member
    Still feels pretty wet to me, idk what you're talking about.

bro i saying nobody playing it
    Supercell User
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 292Member
    it's true that people play it less now, because it takes longer to find a match.