Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Maintenance 24/05, bug fixes!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 282Member
Hello!

Brawl stars is going on a short maintenance break to apply the following changes:

✓ Fixing an experience collection bug
Event rotation adjustments (more Duo Showdown!).

✓ Disabled Bounty maps: Cabbage Patch and Groundhog Burrow. (YES THESE TWO MAPS HAS ALSO BEEN PERMANENTLY REMOVED)

✓Events/Shop refresh time adjustments.

✓Friend suggestions sorting (now people you have played most with are Sorted at the top).

✓ Text changes/fixes(typos).

Also note: There's a visual error causing the Legendary Drop rate to appear as 0.00%. Under the hood, the drop rate works fine. Unfortunately we can't fix this with a maintenance, but we wanted to assure everyone that they still have a chance of getting a Legendary Brawler.
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
Tagged: