Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Which legendary to buy?

Well,I have 77k gold,and I am confused wich leggy to buy.Please take into account that I am a beatdown user.I have all legendaries but magic archer,royal ghost and lava hound.So wich one to buy?
Legendary confusion...
  1. Wich legendary?10 votes
    1. Magic archer
      50.00%
    2. Royal ghost
      50.00%
    3. Lava hound
        0.00%
Still 17 years old,plays minecraft,clash royale and clash of clans!Author of the Clash royal history thread!
Add me on clash royale!
https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/friend/fr?tag=2R28PVG9&token=8ja7ptwr&platform=android
Tagged:

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 714Member
    All. Ghost>MA>LH.

I choose the priority based on the likelihood that I would use it in clan wars. Ghost can fit in more decks imo, LH needs very specific combination to make a good deck.
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    it honestly depends on trophies and skill level ghost has a lower skill cap then the magic archer but the archer can get more value. the LH is not recommended as it requires a very special deck

if your above 4k trophies i'd say
    MA > ghost > LH
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,422Moderator
    Lava Hound is a very level dependant Legendary card and not to mention that you haven't bought it yet meaning you haven't built a deck for it. Definitely not the best choice if we're involving time (or even a good choice).

However, about choosing between Magic Archer or Royal Ghost... it really depends on what Beatdown do you play. Magic Archer is best on short term Beatdown Decks (Does big push often but doesn't cover both lanes great, ex: Bridge Spam) and Royal Ghost is best on long term Beatdown Decks (Does big push rarely but cover both lanes great, ex: Pekka Hut Control).
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • Thedangers15Thedangers15 Posts: 263Member
    Well,I see from your comments that MA is better.Since,as you said @ferrel34 ,I am from the 1st type,(who does big push rarely,like in last 60 secs).
    Obviously I won t buy lava hound for the reason above,so I m stuck with 2 choices(I m at 3.9k)
    Still 17 years old,plays minecraft,clash royale and clash of clans!Author of the Clash royal history thread!
    Add me on clash royale!
    https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/friend/fr?tag=2R28PVG9&token=8ja7ptwr&platform=android
  • PuzoPuzo Posts: 476Member
    None of the above, if you are a heavy beatdown user. Level your NW or LJ.
    Now I am completely confused,more choices.But personnaly I feel MA is a great support,but I'm scared he get a nerf or smth.Royal ghost is good,but IDK if it fits to my deck....
    Add me on clash royale!
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    what decks do you play
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 714Member
    If you are thinking "what fits my deck?" "I am a beatdown player", buy none of these, like Puzo said.

Buying new legendary is about learning new mechanics and improve skills gradually.
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 535Member
    edited May 2018
    I think it matters on what format you are looking to play... some cards are better than they normally would be in the new "Clan War" battle day.... this is because you are limited on what counters you can bring to the game..... If you are talking ladder, that is a whole different conversation.

I prefer faster cards in the battle day like Lumberjack or Bandit.

Best Legendary is the Princess
    Well,my deck for ladder is:PEKKA,wizard,EW,guards,zap,prince,valkiry,dart goblin.
    For war day,sometimes I regret not having MA,but indeed I never lost my final attack.
    The reason why I prefer MA is his long range shot that may hit opponent tower while defending,also a pierce attack for 11 tiles with fast attack speed looks great theorically.
    Add me on clash royale!
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 535Member
    edited May 2018
    I use the Magic Archer on battle day if I don't have a better option... I prefer my support card in his role to have splash damage like wizard, baby dragon, witch, ect....

MA's low cost is good, but I don't like the single line shooting and it's pretty low damage... only good for clearing small critters... you get luck sometimes and tag the tower, but seems rare for me.... Princess fills the role better and seems to always get a few shots on tower.

Lumberjack wouldn't fit into your card selection well... he has extremely fast speed and would run away from the rest of your troops that you tend to use.... he works decent with the Prince, but I find him better with Hog Rider, Goblin Gang, ect...

Mega Knight would work well for your play style. Your cards have good synergy with him.

I would stay away from the Lava Hound with your current cards... LH requires a special deck build to get the best use out of it... your cards don't combo well with it.

Princess.... It looks like you have several cards filling her role of small critter removal... adding her would free up some space and she is a very annoying card for your opponent if you place her on opposite lane of your push or in the middle where she is hard to reach.

Royal Ghost is a good card also for you... think of it as an invisible Valkyrie... medium tank with splash damage that moves slow. Cheap too!

... Just my thoughts.

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,074Member
    I would buy Royal Ghost. Magic Archer is too fragile for a support troop and Lava Hound needs a deck that revolves around him.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    Ok,so I get royal ghost?
    Add me on clash royale!
  • meMEGAMINDmeMEGAMIND Posts: 220Member
    Don't. Instead, level up your other cards.
    memegamind.png
    I see Elite Barbarians every match...
  • jailbaitjailbait Posts: 4Member
    Yep, what the poster above me said.

There's a gold shortage in this game already, why would you want to spend 40k on a legendary? You will get the legendaries eventually with the chests you'll be opening. If you are F2P, you shouldn't have a legendary in your deck anyway.

Not worth it. Upgrade cards to do better in war.
    Elow228