Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

The Distraction Game

Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 277Member
edited March 1 in General Discussion
That is this game.

If you can distract that thing then maybe this thing can do it's thing. I'm tired of it.

Tired of buildings. Tired of Ice Golems. Tired of Tornados. Tired of distractions and defence. I want to attack and not trip over your buildings, but I can't. I can't just play the game. I'm tired.

The developers at the least need to create a mode for those who don't want to hide behind buildings. Please.
Device: Galaxy S7 Edge
Trophies: 4000

Comments

• TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,404Member
    That's part of the game. It's not hiding. It's strategy.

Their goal is to defend your attack. Do you think they will let you damage their tower without defending? Do you let your opponents damage your tower without defending?

Defending and distracting is part of the game.
    tntviper1dude2050

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 277Member
    I defend with my offense. It is part of the game. I want it to not be a part of the game.
    edited March 1
    You can't just say "STOP USING BUILDINGS EVERYONE" and expect them to listen

People center their decks with that kind of stuff

Check out my AMA

Tee Tee the Tee
    TTtheT wrote: »
    You can't just say "STOP USING BUILDING EVERYONE" and expect them to listen

These SC fan boys are silly. I'm not telling anyone to not do a thing, I'm telling SC to create a mode for people who don't want to trip over buildings. You happened to respond and take my thread wrong, that's your issue.

Tommy78 wrote: »
    TTtheT wrote: »
    You can't just say "STOP USING BUILDINGS EVERYONE" and expect them to listen

These SC fan boys are silly. I'm not telling anyone to not do a thing, I'm telling SC to create a mode for people who don't want to trip over buildings. You happened to respond and take my thread wrong, that's your issue.

I am not a fanboy I just do not agree with your thread.

As for your issue, defensive cards are part of the meta and always will be.

Every card can be used for offense and defense "tripping" over them is just good defense.

A gamemode without buildings would be a bad idea. Hogs and golems would run wild and cards like zap would be in every deck.

Check out my AMA

Tee Tee the Tee
    I want to have a fair chance to win. With this matchmaking, it's not fair. Why do I make that argument? It's easy to explain. My Hog deck can draw an opponent with two buildings and I'll probably lose. I can draw an opponent with zero buildings and my chances are much better. That's not skill. The outcome of the game was mostly decided on who matchmaking paired me with. How can argue with that?
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,717Moderator
    I want to have a fair chance to win. With this matchmaking, it's not fair. Why do I make that argument? It's easy to explain. My Hog deck can draw an opponent with two buildings and I'll probably lose. I can draw an opponent with zero buildings and my chances are much better. That's not skill. The outcome of the game was mostly decided on who matchmaking paired me with. How can argue with that?

So, you're saying that the problem is not buildings themselves, but the rock-paper-scissors meta created through those cards?

You can play against those decks. What you have to do is outcycle their counters, and not play your hog into a counter.

Basically, don't play an expensive hog deck if you're trying to win. It just doesn't work.

With the nerf of hog, only cheap hog cycle decks can work in the meta. When you are using hog, make sure that you make a cheap deck and not an expensive one.

Don't blame the cards for your draws in the game. Look for what you could've done better, and modify your deck if necessary.

Buildings are a part of the game, and they will never be removed. You just have to work around them, and if necessary, change your deck to win against them (adding a secondary win con, cheaper cycle, etc.)
    WubWub
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 610Member
    Elite barbs should go straight at the tower, distracting such elite units is nonsense.
    ferrell34VengeanceBlueShaggsLostParadiseWubWubmeMEGAMIND
    edited March 1
    You know what the real problem with this game is? You know if you won or lost in the first 20 seconds. If you're at a disadvantage, just leave. That's what everyone does. There's no reason to sit there. You can say this or that and make up reasons to stay , but this is the games fatal flaw. Just leave.
    edited March 2
    Why is there no quit button? They want you to sit there and suffer with some opponent laughing with cards that outmatch yours. No thanks.
    edited March 2
    SC refuses to install a permanent chat disable button. That's why I have a permanent no credit-card policy here. Don't let the multi-billion dollar company annoy you. Don't stand up for them, they don't care about you.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,131Moderator
    SC refuses to install a permanent chat disable button. That's why I have a permanent no credit-card policy here. Don't let the multi-billion dollar company annoy you. Don't stand up for them, they don't care about you.

SC has said they will add a permanent mute in the next update
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • PAZBoyPAZBoy Posts: 887Member
    edited March 2
    Why is there no quit button? They want you to sit there and suffer with some opponent laughing with cards that outmatch yours. No thanks.

I don't think so. I've been on countless situations that I get a huge disadvantage in the first few moments, but I outsmarted the opponent and still won in the end.
    GoeIxLv.png
    (Sig pic made by me)

Sig Shop | AMA
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    You know what the real problem with this game is? You know if you won or lost in the first 20 seconds. If you're at a disadvantage, just leave. That's what everyone does. There's no reason to sit there. You can say this or that and make up reasons to stay , but this is the games fatal flaw. Just leave.
    I'd rather try. I play xbow siege, and giant beatdown is hardest counter. But i was still able to win a few matches against them. So keep trying!
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • PikasperPikasper Posts: 419Moderator
    edited March 2
    I don't think they will remove Buildings anytime soon, because removing them would cause more quits than keeping them.

Defending by distracting is a strategy as many stated, and you can't expect your opponents to not use them because it counters your push. Bait their cheap units or keep zap/poison, overcycle their buildings, punish them when they are low on elixer, rush through the other lane if your opponent overcommited on offense (and you think you can defend it), there are so many strategies and ways to tackle buildings, you just need to understand their card cycle and outsmart your enemy.

No, thanks. My deck dosen't allows me to leave until Double Elixer because my strategy is : Rush, Surprise and Destroy.

When you should leave depends on how good you play and what is your strategy. If you make mistakes and opponent punishes you by destroying your towers, I don't think its Supercell's mistake?