Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Maxxed hunter.... how? (Possibly dumb question)

killerkiller Posts: 1,059Member
I just played a lvl11 player with a maxxed hunter. (Nevermind that Im a lvl12 player without any lvl8 epics... matter of fact I only have 1 at 7). I dont understand how. The card has only been out 2 months. Even if you bought it every time it appeared in the shop and requested it every sunday, I dont see how it gets maxxed in 2 months. What am I missing here?
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• JeetsJeets Posts: 292Member
    He probably bought legendary king chest and got loads their
  • PikasperPikasper Posts: 419Moderator
    Actually its very much possible to max a card with in 2-3 weeks if one is a hardcore P2P. The global top 10s maxed Magic Archer with in 18 hours of its release.
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    Agreed with @Ashzaeen here.
    It is actually possible if they spend a lot of time playing it, or they got it from a Epic Chest or Legendary Kings Chest. Or they spent a few dollars to get 10000 gold to buy another Epic Chest.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 613Member
    It is quite unusual he is still level 11 with that much spending.

2 months of normal play and requesting could get hunter to level 6 with some luck, but getting to max is a whole different story. The fastest way to max Hunter is by gemming fortune chest when it has Hunter in it, but it still takes 40-50 fortune chests to bring Hunter from level 6 to 8. It is hard to imagine such a big spender is only level 11.
  • TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Posts: 150Administrator
    Have none have you played against L9s and L10s with max cards before? It happens *a lot*, especially north of 3800. They gem chests and max out their cards.

• killerkiller Posts: 1,059Member
    Carlson wrote: »
    Agreed with @Ashzaeen here.
    It is actually possible if they spend a lot of time playing it, or they got it from a Epic Chest or Legendary Kings Chest. Or they spent a few dollars to get 10000 gold to buy another Epic Chest.
    Epic chests dont let you choose what card you get and only have 20. It takes 386 cards to max an epic. I guess the legendary kings chest or. Fortune chests increase the odds.

I wonder how much he spent?
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    How? A big deep debit/credit card. But did that person had any other maxed cards or he was the luckiest person on earth?
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • JezzaJezza Posts: 36Member
    One word. Gemming.
    | King Tower 11 | Electro Valley | Timezone: AWST | Active Forum User | Clan Name: AUS UNLEASHED |
  • AiedailAiedail Posts: 245Member
    Not hard if you're willing to spend...
    He just had to win the challange and then he could just go buy chest after chest til he maxed it.
    King lvl: 12 | Three Musketeer Player | PB: 4700 | Tag: #PRCVP22 | Cards: 86/86 | Clan: Antifa United | Played since February 16th 2016, android soft launch | Sweden
    fjx0cs7rlzze.png
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 557Member
    Yesterday I fought a guy at 4000 they had a full legendary deck. Easy to beat.

The funny thing, however, was that 5 of his legs were level 4, the others, level three.

That's literally impossible without heavy paying. Question is, why was he spring am inefficient but extremely expensive deck? To show off?

I wonder what his other cards levels were....
    PI-CLASH-uuuu