Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Some Questions for Community.

So a Set of Questions has been asked on Reddit to Community people and wanted to gather their opinions and advice. I've picked 5 Important questions and willing to Share it with you so that you could Provide your experience, Opinions and Wishlist for better clash royale, if anyone of you could make a Short summary of all our Responses and post it on Reddit Thread will be greatly appreciated.

Q.1 If you could make one change to the game, what would it be?

Q.2 What is the biggest reason you would stop playing?

Q.3 What feature would keep you playing for another year?

Q.4 What simple quality of life improvements are on your wish list?

Q.5 Other than Royale, what games do you play?
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
Tagged:

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,885Member
    My answers to the questions you shared here were:

1. Improve the access to tournaments to f2p players. Some kind of challenge/tournament tickets that could be obtained via quests would be really good, of course tournaments should offer more rewards as well.

2. REPETITIVENESS
    Once you hit 3000 trophies (even lower) there's a point where you just can use one deck, with all your cards with highest levels. If you want to try new archetypes, it's extremely hard. Ladder? Too low levels, sure you will spend months on upgrating all the cards. Challenges? Not able to spend gems everyday, and also the same leveling up problem, but less significant. Tournaments? Good luck trying to find a public tournament. The only viable option is playing in your clan, since card levels will be ALWAYS at TS, no matter if the levels are higher OR LOWER. And playing again and again against the same opponents makes things quite boring...

3. Tournaments EXTREME improvement, since it would remove all the repetitiveness issues of the game.

4. · Avoid unfair matchups by preventing a matchup agains someone 2 levels higher or lower from you, in terms of King tower and average deck level.
    · Card bartering; instead of just selling cards (the common sugestion) it would be cool if in the shop sometimes an special offer appeared, being able to exchange a bunch of cards for a bunch of other cards with the same rarity (ie: get 20 Giants for 20 Hog Riders), or even with different rarities, but with the correspondant values (ie: 1 Ice Wizard for [insert large number here] Royal Giants).

5. I also like CoC; played it years before CR.
    Talking about not SC games, I like Pokemon games a lot, and in general, every Nintendo videogame. Not fan of other apps tbh.

Yeah, some are too long answers, but I needed that...
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 613Member
    A.1 Improve tournament. Not require gem to create, more customization options, easier to search.

A.2 Unable to progress further on ladder because card upgrades/switch deck take forever

A.3 Clan war

A.4 Spectate/tv royale of top players/12-win challenges

A.5 No other game at the moment.

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,257Member
    edited February 10

A.1 I'll say the matchmaking. The matchmaking right now places most players in one spot, instead of going up/going down in the range of 3.4k - 4.9k (slow progress). This problem was caused by the win-win and lose-lose match up system, making players have slower progress which leads most of them losses their interests in the game. It's hurting both P2W and F2P players. So.. my change on matchmaking is to make it completely random (but still in trophy range, so 3700 players will still vs 3700 players not those in 3800). This will make the 'winners' easier to climb to the top, while the 'losers' must stay down for a while to make themself a 'winner', instead of stucking on one place.. waiting for a moment that is unpredictable. It might hurt F2P for a while, but i'm sure it will pay off in the end.

A.2 Nothing, even though i really hate the repetition but i guess my love for the game isn't close to over yet. I know that somepoint players will find a reason why we should we quit the game but i haven't.. even i already play this game for 1 and a half year!

However, i'm not saying the repetition should not be fixed.

A.3 Haven't thought of that because i pretty much still having fun. But of course, i think adding "more competition" will do it. This "more competition" i mean is like the Builder base in CoC. CoC's 2 games in 1 style rn really forces you to pick one as your main game. However, it affects positively. It creates a division that fixes some popularity problems and also creates the casual atmosphere in one of those games even it was meant to be competetitive (depends on player). So, i think it will be a great addition. Addition to this is the form of this "new competition" will not be in a form of 2v2, doesn't affect ladder, and should be added after handable major problems fixed (like tourneys and matchmaking).

A.4 What's the point of Fortune chests if what it fortunes is not 100% accurate?! Yep, that's my wish.. an all accurate Fortune Chest (even with the leggies, so if a leggie pop up in the fortune, you will get one but the chances of the leggies pop up is 1 out of 10 so everything's still in one case except there will be no leggies in the fortune if it doesn't guarantee it). This should make it much much more useful without changing it's value, 100% Quality of Life indeed.

A.5 Just casual games, like Magic Touch. My only competetitive game in mobile is Clash Royale. Of course there are games i play in other platforms but i bet this question was meant to ask games that you play competitively in mobile.

Phew, took alot of time. Thanks for reading!
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 282Member
    My thoughts has been covered by you all. But also The most Disappointing thing is that it takes 40+ years to max CR account.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • BlueBlue Posts: 100Member

MatchMaking system, I asked Clash Royale support about how does the matchmaking actually work, and they replied that the system will only consider player's current trophy and current win/lose streak. If I can make one change, I will consider the overall troops' level as well when decide a battle, but it will probably make the players wait longer...

When everyone using overlevel no-skill cards

I'm having fun with this game still, but I would love to have small balance change more frequently like once a month

Royal Giant and Elite Barbarians nerf

No
    I'm from the official Clash Royale forum, I refuse to join Reddit, so here I come
  • ChuckNKChuckNK Posts: 144Member
    Little late, but here I go

1) To revert tourneys back to their old state, they were just way more profitable and more fun. The current system is a big waste of time even if you place high.

2) Stale gameplay

3) Unranked 1v1 matches (no caps)

4) A cleaner UI, minimal like.

5) The Binding of Issac, Fortnite, and story games like TWD and Life is Strange. Also Undertale (Music is so good)!
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,828Member
    Bring the Achievements to the game again
    When my devices cannot handle them, either fully or partly
    The readdition of Legendary trophies, Achievements and generaly any end
    game feature
    Remove Tournament rules on challenges and replace them with Friendly rules
    A lot to be honest. Those are COC, BB, Art of Conquest, LOA Paradise Land, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Civilization 4, the entire Pokemon series and Minecraft.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • sx0941sx0941 Posts: 134Member
    A.1 Since there are more and more cards,the number of the cards in one chest should be increased

A.2 too busy

A.3 Offering more gold/gem rush or improving them. But actually I will be not able to play the game for another year

A.4 More cards changed at one balance change

A.5 coc
    PB account1 4143,account2 4009,account3 3838.
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
  • EmoAvenger1EmoAvenger1 Posts: 39Member
    edited February 15
    So a Set of Questions has been asked on Reddit to Community people and wanted to gather their opinions and advice. I've picked 5 Important questions and willing to Share it with you so that you could Provide your experience, Opinions and Wishlist for better clash royale, if anyone of you could make a Short summary of all our Responses and post it on Reddit Thread will be greatly appreciated.

-Remove
    -When the game starts feeling heavy boring to me and continuing stupid card concepts

-Draft, unless they are fair choices, if not, then adding Practice challenge before a real challenge

-Tournaments,Fix some quests and idk

-Pokemon, Sonic and just some random console here and there mostly.