Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Arena 12: The literally legendary arena

Kay, so here's my take on Arena 12: I hardly reached it. I was faced by barely surviving A12 players every time I reach to a 1-win distance to Arena 12, and I gotta say, those players are violently good, that I wasn't able to do much.

So, my first experience was more of what characters in Pokemon games say about the elite four and champion, except this time, I literally mean it when I say that the people up there are incredibly skilled.

I even decided to make myself some better decks that at least have some levels available to do for when I go up the ladder, I don't have to go with Level 11/9/6/2 cards.

How was your experience, or what do you expect? Because, I seriously suggest you take a look at your deck several times before going up there.

Comments

• wolframiowolframio Posts: 28Member
    Im at arena 12 now and i dont think players here are good, they just paid for overlevelled cards. Im a level 10 player and i continously face players with cards 2-3 levels above mine. As a result I need to spend much more elixir in defending so I end up overcome most of the time.
  • VideoGameStarVideoGameStar Posts: 92Member
    Hmm... Good thing I didn't rise over there. What are your card levels?
    My current deck is:
    - Giant level 8
    - Princess level 1
    - Sparky level 2
    - Goblin Barrel level 5
    - Zap level 11
    - Minion horde level 11
    - Tesla level 11
    - Skeleton Army level 4
    Kay... All I can suggest for now is to try to hunker down if you drop out of arena 12 and keep dropping. It happened to me and thought that I'm gonna need a new deck, because having those high levels and not getting through the wall could mean bad news in terms of patience, mostly because it would take months to get a level up on your cards.

If I suggest trying to raise your giant to level 9. It's the main card that you need to get up, and in the meantime, ask for Goblin Barrel as your epic. You should get two level ups in the nick of time.
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,059Member
    Honestly it only gets worse the higher you go. The players get more skillful, and. Worse, the p2w population will grow.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
    Kay... All I can suggest for now is to try to hunker down if you drop out of arena 12 and keep dropping. It happened to me and thought that I'm gonna need a new deck, because having those high levels and not getting through the wall could mean bad news in terms of patience, mostly because it would take months to get a level up on your cards.

If I suggest trying to raise your giant to level 9. It's the main card that you need to get up, and in the meantime, ask for Goblin Barrel as your epic. You should get two level ups in the nick of time.

Thanks for the advice! I´ll go for that
    killer wrote: »
    Honestly it only gets worse the higher you go. The players get more skillful, and. Worse, the p2w population will grow.

I like battling against skilled opponents even if i lose, thats the way of getting better.

What really gets mad is losing to someone with less skill but who has paid more and have overlevelled cards that uses without any strategy.
    Well, unfortunately, that's the law of capitalism: the way the world works.

Hmm... I should make this my sig.
    Well, unfortunately, that's the law of capitalism: the way the world works.

Hmm... I should make this my sig.

Well, the essence of capitalism is economic freedom. SC is creating economic slavery; "you dont pay, you cant win under my rules"
    Hmm...

Now I'm confused as to what capitalism is...
    Hmm...

Let me show you:

Me - poor player, does not spend money on CR
    SC - the corporation, gets money from the system if the poor mantain it.
    Gem Spender - Rich one, feeds the system

SC tells me to work hard and play lots of hours so I can get high in rank, I believe them and play and lose to the Gem spender who has been told that if they put lot of money (investment) they will win lots of games.
  • LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
    Hmm...

an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 613Member
    I think A12 is the place where skilled players start appearing, but the majority are still average players with overleveled cards. It is the best place to test decks, most cards with TS level can still work.
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,059Member
    wolframio wrote: »
    killer wrote: »

I like battling against skilled opponents even if i lose, thats the way of getting better.

What really gets mad is losing to someone with less skill but who has paid more and have overlevelled cards that uses without any strategy.
    If you are at all decent you have to play tourneys or challenges to lose to skill. On ladder, if you are better then average most of your battles will be against people who have better lvled cards then you.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    I got kicked out of a12 for i was underlevelled with 10.5/7.5/5/1.5. Now i face trophy droppers because the game considers me a troll. Every match i get about 11.5/8.5/5.5/2
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise