Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Is Ladder Making a Comeback?

Last season, people reached 6700, 300 trophies above the last season record. And the trophy ranges infested with Level 13s are now infested with Level 11s and Level 12s. What’s more, I see less Level 11s at 3400-3500 and more Level 9s and 10s. Hog Mountain on my second account is filled with way more Level 9s and some Level 8s too. Is ladder making a comeback?
I'm a Supercell Forums refugee! My Forum username is BombtowerOP, so some people might recognize me there.

Comments

• OptimusOptimus Posts: 142Member
    I definitely think they have made some tweaks to ladder that they haven't made public. I also think that 2v2 isn't as reliable for filling the crown chest. Playing with a random is very hit and miss and mostly miss in my opinion.

I find ladder pretty good. You cant win them all but I think its more balanced as of late.
  • LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
    Ladder will always be crappy.
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,050Member
    edited February 6
    I have not played 2v2 for months except when I had to for a quest. Ladder imo is so much better then 2v2. I liked 2v2 when it was a clan thing and at tourney standard. But as is the matchmaking is hirrible, then you have bad partners and quitting partners... it just stinks. Ladder is so much better!
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,131Moderator
    All the EBarbs and RG players are in 2v2. Literally 80-90% of my 2v2 matches the last few days are EBarbs/RG/goblin barrel with one or two people.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 457Member
    I really don't see a difference.....

I have 1 account above 4k which I only play ladder once a month.
    I have another account that I float between arena 7-9 and only play ladder.
  • BlueBlue Posts: 100Member
    The reason why there is so much success in last season is there is 35 days last season. While in this season, the timer countdown start from 28 days, that mean players have less time in this season to push trophies, I guess the highest trophy in this season will be around 6400
    I'm from the official Clash Royale forum, I refuse to join Reddit, so here I come
  • MirrorkatMirrorkat Posts: 13Member
    As long as 2v2 is around less and less people will play ladder
    RIP CR Forums, you will be missed. A greedy company took you away from us way to soon.
  • LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
    Mirrorkat wrote: »
    As long as 2v2 is around less and less people will play ladder

And if they get rid of 2v2 then I will have to quit playing.
  • LejaunLejaun Posts: 14Member
    No, it's not making some miraculous comeback. Max level troops are everywhere in the game.
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 281Member
    Lejaun wrote: »
    No, it's not making some miraculous comeback. Max level troops are everywhere in the game.

Yep. And they still be the harsh wall of Those players who are f2p
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • wolframiowolframio Posts: 28Member

So true... skilled f2p games have to battle unskilled p2w players with maxed cards.

It would be devastating for CR if the f2p players were able to beat the ones who have paid.
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 281Member
    edited February 10
    wolframio wrote: »

So true... skilled f2p games have to battle unskilled p2w players with maxed cards.

It would be devastating for CR if the f2p players were able to beat the ones who have paid.

Read my Comment on page 3 of "this is what supercell considers matchmaking." I've mentioned almost all Problems that relates your point.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • wolframiowolframio Posts: 28Member

Read my Comment on page 3 of "this is what supercell considers matchmaking." I've mentioned almost all Problems that relates your point.

Yeah man, i just read you comment, I was the one who started that post.

So true what you said, i feel totally identified as i was stuck on the old hog mountain for 8 months, with tilts of losing 200-300 cups in a row.

No wonder why CR is losing players daily by thousands.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,131Moderator

Do you have evidence of that claim? Or are you just exaggerating/pulling numbers out?

Because I seriously doubt that 1000s are leaving the game every day
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,256Member

1000 players rage-quited daily i believe, but not about losing. This is 3k+ players we're talking about, it's kind of hard to abandon a game that you're already struggling about and you're almost reach the peak of it (4k).

EarthThis signature is my city