The royal ghost has a sword!
In addition it's a mirror challenge,which most people prefer.
2 wins: 500 coins
4 wins: 1000 coins
6 wins: Giant chest
8 wins: Magical chest
10 wins: Legendary chest
12 wins:Royal Ghost
Post down how far you got,experience and any tips and tricks?
Submitted by wub wub
1. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO: analyze the deck you are given. Your opponent has the exact same deck, so you will want to take some time to study what counters what. Any card in the deck that does not have a counter should be played as much as possible from the very beginning, as that gives you a head start over your opponent who may take time to recognize their win condition. The few seconds at the very beginning of the match where you are shown the deck are the most critical.
2. Use your win condition often. Your win condition is not necessarily a win condition in the usual sense - it is the strongest card or card combination in your deck. If you have Three Musketeers and no heavy spell, cycle Three Musketeers.
3. Play defensive if possible. You have the exact same card rotation as your opponent and exact same deck, which means you have the same amount of firepower. So to get the extra firepower, you'll fight on your side of the arena so that your princess towers can help out, and also so you can kite, drop melee units next to ranged fighters, etc. This allows you to gain an elixir advantage and build a powerful counterpush.
4. That being said, if you realize your deck is extremely powerful on offense, don't be afraid to blitz. Just be sure that your opponent doesn't have the counter they need in hand, or if they do (Minion Horde for Balloon), be sure you have a counter (Arrows for Minion Horde). Blitzing often makes the opponent panic and drop everything, which is even better for you.
5. Don't be afraid to mirror. Especially if the opponent used their counter, then played something else. You can get a lot of value out of your mirror if you use it correctly - but it works better in double elixir.
Keep in mind: all decks WILL have Royal Ghost in them. (Oh great, the second coming of the RG
). This means that ranged troops will not be as strong, because his unique mechanic makes him strictly melee splash and ranged has no range advantage. On the other hand, only 6 cards are random, so you will have less to analyze. Always keep the RG2 in mind - a lot of players don't fully understand how he works and will be experimenting in the challenge, sometimes just spamming him. Know his mechanics, his counters and what he counters, as always in any new card challenge.
Footage will come soon but I can't find an app that works wit my phone yet